Friday, December 25, 2009

Getting Started

Hahaha....I can't believe I'm actually blogging. I mean, what kind of person actually blogs? I guess the answer to that would be me. I know the title to this is a little stupid or dumb( or maybe even a little to happy sounding.), but the truth is, I'm just a girl and I have a dream. Now, I don't actually know what my dream is yet, but the beauty of having a dream and not quite knowing what the dream is or quite understanding what it is, is having the adventure of finding out the dream. I know I want more for my life and in my life than what I already have and I guess that in it's self is part of my dream. I'm the kind of person who when writes down their thoughts and feelings and ideas kind of helps understand them better so I'm also hoping that when writing down things here( or to be more specific, typing down words here.) it will help me better to get through my life and or at least help get me through a tough day.

No comments:

Post a Comment