Saturday, December 26, 2009

So my brother is getting married tomorrow. Yeah, that's right, two days after Christmas. It's been a busy couple of weeks and an even more busy couple of days before the wedding. Today was a pretty interesting day. I'm one of the Bridesmaids which is interesting too. It's the first time I've ever been in a wedding, so that kind of makes me nervous. We had so much to do today before the wedding. Cleaning the house for relatives was probably one of the hardest things we've had to do. My home is kind of big, and having a big family makes it hard to keep the house clean( which can be very annoying at times.). We started cleaning the house a few days ago and finally, the day that people showed up, the house looked clean( of course, who knows how long that it will last.). The wedding is at 2:30 and my sister( who is also a bridesmaid) have to be ready and at the place by 1. The wedding is to take place in the front yard of the bride which is going to be pretty fun( the first time I've ever been to a wedding that was in someone's yard.). There's also more bridesmaids then there are grooms men, so my sister and I "get to" both walk with this guy back down the aisle. We don't ever know this guy, so I'm not so sure about it. Anyways, this whole thing( wedding) will hopefully be fun and I hope it's a wonderful day for my brother and his future wife. She really is a nice woman and I've known her for years, so I really hope that she is happy. I just hope that I'm able to walk down the aisle without falling( considering I'll be in heels and it's going to be in a yard with grass and all.). To look on the bright side, if I do fall, at least it will add some fun memories to the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment